1) All sales are final and a 25% fee applies to all buyers who want to cancel a transaction after committing to purchase. Due to our customers safety items cannot be returned for change of mind, if have been fitted, if have been opened, if have been used. All stock listed is limited sale stock and can be sold out at any time prior without notice, Quantities listed are not guaranteed to be available. Bank fees for any refunds are the buyers responsibility.2) It is your responsibility as the buyer/bidder to ask ALL questions before bidding, upon bidding you enter a legally binding contract which you understand what you are purchasing and all questions have been asked. We try our very best to accurately describe the item listed, slight errors may occur, please contact us if you find anything doubtful. It is the Buyer's responsibility to check and confirm the listing details.
3) Contact can be made via email or phone 02 - 9567 4999 Princes hwy Arncliffe NSW, Please note items purchased online MUST BE SHIPPED.
4) All shipping is done via Road Express only WE WILL NOT USE ANY OTHER COURIER, we strongly recommend for the buyer to include insurance as we will not be directly liable for any lost or damaged goods without insurance. Please email us if you have a delivery problem. Insurance is available by selecting the Yes tab at the checkout page. *IMPORTANT* As a condition of insurance with freight, All goods must be inspected upon delivery and signed for if recieved in good condition, if there are any damages visible with the wheels or tyres or goods upon arrival, you must contact us within 24 hours to inform of the damages otherwise insurance claims can and will be void.
5) It is your responsibility as the buyer/bidder to ask ALL questions before bidding or buying, upon purchasing any item you enter a legally binding contract which you understand what you are purchasing and all questions have been asked as well as agreeing with all conditions set out. We try our very best to accurately describe the item listed, slight errors may occur, please contact us if you find anything doubtful. It is the Buyer's responsibility to check and confirm the listing details and the final purchase is the buyer decision. If you are planning to upgrade or change your wheels and/or tyres it may alter its legality on the road or insurance policy, it is the vehicle owners responsibility to contact the relevant road and traffic authority and/or insurance company prior to fitment, modification or purchase of these items to see if they are permitted, St. George Tyres is not liable for any legal issues that may arise with these modifications, Please consider if any advise is right for you before making your final purchasing decision. Any views expressed in the Communication are those of the individual sender only, St. George Tyres does not accept liability in connection with the integrity of or errors in the Communication, computer virus, data corruption, interference or delay arising from or in respect of the Communication.
6a) Warranty: St George Tyres will guarantee the quality of all the brand new tyres we supply for the life of the tyre, all warranty replacements for tyres are based on pro-rate basis to treadwear bar, (for example, if a tyre is worn 40%, St George Tyres will cover 60% of the cost of the replacement tyre while you only pay 40% of the cost). No warranty is given to any off road, track, race or any non standard street use, If any such event occurs to any of the products sold warranty is void.
6b) Should you discover a manufacturer's fault after the purchase, the disputed item must be returned at customer expense to our store. If after examination by St George Tyres, shows that said product has failed in normal use due to defects in the product St George Tyres will arrange repair or replacement. Such repair or replacement shall not include installation, freight charges or any other associated costs. This warranty is not applicable to products which have been subject to corrosion of the finish due to neglect, chemicals, and/or adverse weather conditions, impact damages on road use and any off road or track use.
We recommend all wheels be regularly washed with warm mild soapy water only as other chemicals can ruin you alloy wheel finish and void warranty, we further recommend wheels be washed regularly as built up grime, dust and brake dust can cause deterioration in alloy wheel finish.
7) All pictures are for illustration purposes only and variation may occur, Please contact us before proceeding to check
8) Any modification or additions to your vehicle are of your own accord and it is up to you to determine if wheels will fit with modifications as we cannot guarantee all fitments after any modifications.
9) If purchased on online all items MUST BE SHIPPED.
10) We are more then happy to answer all your questions but the final decision on purchase is your decision, we insist "ASK ALL QUESTIONS"
11) We will only ship to the address filled in on our site.
13) By purchasing any of our items you are accepting our terms and conditions shown above.
14) We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these Terms and Conditions so that you will be apprised of any changes. Your use of the site following any modification in these Terms and Conditions will signify your assent to and acceptance of the modified Terms and Conditions.
15) You should assume that everything you see or read on the site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used without the written permission of St George Tyres except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the site. St George Tyres neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with St George Tyres
16) You agree to indemnify and hold each of St George Tyres, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, sponsors, successors and assigns harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, due to or arising out of your (i) misuse of the site; (ii) violation of these Terms and Conditions; or (iii) infringement of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity.
17) *Free Freight only applies to Metro areas, exclusions do apply, Please contact us prior to see if we can include your postcode/subrub.